Drive DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator 525DS
Drive DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator 525DS is the smallest size home oxygen concentrator on the market. That makes the DeVilbiss Concentrator easier to transfer from room to room. The small size of this concentrator makes it less obtrusive in the home and produces an oxygen output of 5 liters per minute (LPM). Containing a recessed humidifier nook, this home oxygen concentrator is equipped with a two-piece cabinet for ease of maintenance. The DeVilbiss Home Oxygen Concentrator is feature rich and comes at a low price, making it our best selling home oxygen machine. DeVilbiss Oxygen 5 Liter Con comes with a 3 year warranty.
- Built upon a legacy of reliable, field-proven concentrator models, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Oxygen Concentrator was designed with enhanced quality, durability and simplicity in mind
- Patented DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology minimizes wear on internal components, reduces power consumption by 15% or more and extends the life of the concentrator
- Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals
- Readily accessible patient controls, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage
- Alarms Audible and visual high/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power fail, Oxygen Sensing Device
- Comes in Standard (525DS) and Ultra Quiet (525DS-Q)
- Weight: 37 Pounds.
- Width: 14 Inches.
- Height: 23 Inches.
- Depth: 12 Inches.
- Noise: 48 dBA.
- Oxygen Output (max): 5 LPM.
- Oxygen Outlet Pressure: 8.5 psig.
- Oxygen Purity: 93 Percent +/- 3 Percent.
- Power Consumption: 310W (270W @ 2.5 LPM or less).
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Three Year